Dive in to the rich and colorful history of San Miguel!
- Check out the must sees of Downtown San Miguel.
- Explore San Miguel’s delights from markets to schools and churches
- Learn about the culture and the history of the town.
- Enjoy a delicious traditional meal in one of San Miguel’s favorite restaurants.
- Gain confidence to continue discovering the joys of the town on your own.
Tuesdays and Thursdays
1 tour guide
Tour takes place snow, rain, or shine
WHAT TO WEAR:
Comfortable clothing and shoes
Suitable for most ages and fitness levels
Full lunch including appetizers, main dish, drink, and dessert, guide, and informative guide sheet
San Francisco Church Plaza ( on the corner of San Francisco and Juarez Streets )
5 star company with over 1700 reviews
Handmade Mexican Candies
What to expect from this tour?
Why take this tour?
History and Food - San Miguel was founded in 1542. We will show you the humble beginnings of our city and how it grew to become a world-class destination
Local character and characters - Taste of San Miguel will take you on an adventure that showcases the sights you came to see and the ones you didn’t know about - but will be forever grateful to have found!
Good times. Eat. Smile. Learn. What could be better than fantastic food tastings paired with exploring San Miguel’s treasures? Learn about the local merchants who breathe life into our city and make a few new friends along the way!